The various tools and products used in our daily produc […]
The various tools and products used in our daily production and life, ranging from the base of the machine tool, the body shell, to a small screw, button and the shell of various household appliances, are all closely related to the mold. . The shape of the injection mold determines the appearance of these products, and the processing quality and precision of the mold also determines the quality of these products. Because of the different materials, appearance, specifications and uses of various products, molds are divided into non-plastic molds such as casting molds, forging molds, die-casting molds, and stamping molds, and injection molds.
The design of an injection mold is to make the processing cost low, the processing difficulty is small, and the processing time is short under the premise of meeting the requirements of the customers. To achieve this, we must not only fully digest the customer's requirements, but also have an understanding of the injection molding machine, mold structure, processing technology, and the mold factory's own processing capabilities. Therefore, to improve the design level of injection molds, the following design principles should be followed.
1. At the beginning of the design of each injection mold product, the mold opening direction and parting line must be determined first to ensure that the core-pulling slider mechanism is minimized and the effect of the parting line on the appearance is eliminated.
2. Understand every detail in the design of each injection mold and understand the purpose of each part in the mold.
3. Appropriate demoulding slope can avoid product top damage, such as top white, top deformation, and top break.
4. When designing, refer to previous similar designs, and understand the situation in its mold processing and product production, and learn from the experience and lessons.
5. When designing injection mold products, the contradiction between product appearance, performance and process should be considered comprehensively. Sometimes a part of the manufacturability is sacrificed to get a good appearance or performance.
6. Learn more about the working process of the injection molding machine to deepen the relationship between the mold and the injection molding machine.
7. The buckle device is designed to be shared by multiple buckles at the same time, so that the overall device will not be unable to operate due to the damage of individual buckles, thereby increasing its service life, and adding more filter and rounded corners to increase strength.
8. Under the factory, understand the process of processed products, and recognize the characteristics and limitations of each process.
9. The product identification is generally set on a relatively flat inner surface of the product, and adopts a convex form. Choose the surface where the normal direction and the mold opening direction ruler may be the same to set the mark to avoid strain.
10. Understand the results of mold trial and mold modification of the mold designed by yourself, and learn lessons.
11. Inserting inserts into injection mold products can increase local strength, hardness, dimensional accuracy and set small threaded holes (shafts) to meet various special needs. At the same time it will increase product costs.
12. When designing, try to use the previous successful mold structure.
13. Setting a reasonable fillet can also improve the processing technology of the mold. For example, the cavity can be directly milled with an R cutter to avoid inefficient electrical processing.
14. Know more about the impact of mold water on products.
15. The pillar should not be used alone as much as possible, and should be connected to the outer wall or used with reinforcing ribs as far as possible. The purpose is to strengthen the strength of the pillar and make the rubber flow more smoothly.
16. Research some special injection mold structures and understand newer mold technology.
Taizhou Huangyan Mengsheng Plastic Mould Co.,Ltd major products are molds including air coolers, auto logos, pallets, dustbins, chairs, stools, turn crates, storage boxes, water tanks, pet products which are well sold in China, Europe, America, Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia.