1. Maintenance before plastic mold production Before th […]
1. Maintenance before plastic mold production
Before the mold is produced, the oil stains and rust on the surface of the mold must be cleaned and checked. Check the casting, whether there is any foreign matter in the cooling water hole of the plastic mold, and whether there is a blocked waterway.
Second, the maintenance of plastic molds in production
1. Clean the mold parting surface and the exhaust groove of foreign matter, glue wire, foreign matter, oil, etc. and check whether the ejector pin of the mold is abnormal and regularly oil. The parting surface and runner surface are cleaned twice a day. The lubrication of the guide pin, bushing and azimuth pin is once a day.
2. Regularly check whether the waterway of the mold is unblocked, and tighten all the fastening screws.
3. Check whether the limit switch of the mold is abnormal, whether the inclined pin and the inclined top are abnormal.
Third, the maintenance of plastic molds during shutdown
Before shutting down the machine, you must first close the cooling water circuit, blow off the remaining water in the water circuit of the mold, check whether there are residual glue threads, foreign objects, etc. on the surface of the mold, clean it and spray it with rust inhibitor evenly, and fill in the relevant records accurately. Nuo Mould is committed to being your mould steward and creating high-quality plastic moulds for you.