Plastic mold is a kind of combined mold for pressing, e […]
Plastic mold is a kind of combined mold for pressing, extrusion, injection, blow molding and low foaming. The coordinative change of punch, die and auxiliary forming system can process a series of plastic parts with different shapes and sizes.
Plastic mold is the mother of industry, now the release of new products will involve plastic.
The utility model first includes a die with a variable cavity composed of a die combination base plate, a die assembly and a die combination card plate, and a die with a variable core composed of a die combination base plate, a die assembly, a die combination card plate, a cavity cutting assembly and a side cutting combination plate.
In order to improve the function of plastics, it is necessary to add various auxiliary materials in polymers, such as fillers, plasticizers, lubricants, stabilizers, colorants, etc., so as to make plastics with outstanding functions.
1. Synthetic resin is the most important component of plastic, and its content in plastic guess is generally 40% - 100%. Because of its high content, and the nature of resin often determines the nature of plastic, people often regard resin as a synonym of plastic. For example, PVC resin and PVC plastic, phenolic resin and phenolic plastic are confused. In fact, resin and plastic are two different concepts. Resin is a kind of raw polymer, which is not only used to make plastics, but also the raw material of coatings, adhesives and synthetic fibers. While plastic contains a small part of 100% resin, the vast majority of plastics, in addition to the primary component resin, also need to participate in other substances.
2. Filler, also known as filler, can improve the strength and heat-resistant function of plastic and reduce the cost. For example, joining wood powder in phenolic resin can greatly reduce the cost, make phenolic plastic one of the cheapest plastics, and significantly improve the mechanical strength together. Fillers can be divided into organic fillers and inorganic fillers, the former is wood powder, rags, paper and various fabric fibers, the latter is glass fiber, diatomite, asbestos, carbon black, etc.
3. Plasticizer plasticizer can increase the plasticity and softness of plastics, reduce the brittleness, and make plastics easy to be processed and formed. Plasticizers are generally high boiling point organic compounds that can be miscible with resins, non-toxic, odorless, light and heat stable, and the most commonly used ones are phthalates. For example, in the production of PVC plastics, if more plasticizers are added, soft PVC plastics can be obtained. If no or less plasticizers are added (dosage < 10%), rigid PVC plastics can be obtained.
4. Stabilizer in order to avoid the decomposition and damage of light and heat during the processing and use of synthetic resin and extend the service life, it is necessary to participate in the stabilizer in the plastic guess. Commonly used stearate, epoxy resin, etc.
5. Colorant colorant can make plastics have all kinds of gorgeous and beautiful colors. Organic dyes and inorganic pigments are often used as colorants.
6. The effect of lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during the molding, which can make the plastic surface smooth and beautiful together. Commonly used lubricants are stearic acid and calcium magnesium salt. In addition to the above auxiliaries, plastic guessing can also participate in flame retardant, foaming agent, antistatic agent, etc.