There are many kinds of plastic moulds, even for the sa […]
There are many kinds of plastic moulds, even for the same kind of moulds, because of the different kinds of plastic moulds, the initial and precision requirements are different, and the installation methods are different. Therefore, before assembling, we should carefully study and analyze the assembly drawings. Part drawings, understand the effects, characteristics and technical requirements of each part, confirm the installation benchmark. After installation, we can finally reach all the quality indicators of the products, the accuracy of the movement of the moulds and make them work. Skills required in the process of use.
1. Installation datum, installation datum can be roughly divided into
(1) Major working parts in plastic mould, such as core, cavity and insertion speed, are used as reference parts for installation. All other parts of the mould are manufactured and installed with reference parts for installation.
(2) Repair and install the guide pillar guide sleeve or the base of the die plate side as the installation datum.
2. Mould installation accuracy, including the installation accuracy of the mould
(1) The accuracy of each component, such as distance scale accuracy, coaxiality, equivalence, straightness, etc.
(2) Relative motion accuracy, such as transmission accuracy, linear motion and reverse motion accuracy.
(3) Cooperative precision and touch precision, such as cooperative gap, interference touch, etc.
(4) The wall thickness of plastic forming parts. When making new moulds, the wall thickness of forming parts should deviate from the lower limit of scale.
3. Repair Principle
(1) In principle, the cavity should ensure that the large end-scale core is within the common service range of the manufacturing scale and the small carbonyl scale is within the common service range of the manufacturing scale.
(2) The radius of corner should be smaller and the core should be larger.
(3) When the die has both horizontal and vertical parting surfaces, the correction should make the vertical parting surface touch with slightly clearance. The clearance value of the horizontal parting surface is more than that of the small die only need to touch each other after painting red, and the clearance of the large die is about 0.02mm.
(4) For the die with inclined surface, after the inclined surface is closed, there should be 0.02-0.03 mm gap at the parting surface.
(5) The connection between the arc and the straight line of the repaired surface should be smooth, and no concave marks should be allowed on the surface. The filing lines should be in the same direction as the opening direction.