The process of two-color mold injection molding is a […]
The process of two-color mold injection molding is a very strict process. If you want to make a good mold, you must strictly control the mold injection process. In particular, it is necessary to understand the precautions for injection molding of two-color molds, so as to better avoid unnecessary problems in the process of injection molding of two-color molds. So what should you pay attention to when making two-color mold injection molding? The following editor will share with you today:
Precautions for injection molding of two-color molds:
When choosing a mold, do not just look at the price of the product, but analyze and consider the quality, cycle, service and other aspects:
1. There are many types of two-color molds on the market. When choosing, choose different types of molds for forming according to different requirements such as parts materials, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, and service life.
2. Two-color molds with high precision requirements need to be processed by high-precision CNC machine tools, and mold materials and forming processes have strict requirements, and CAD/CAE/CAM mold technology is required to design and analyze.
3. Generally, large-scale stamping dies should consider whether the machine tool has an edge holding mechanism, or even edge lubricant, multi-functional position progression, etc. In addition to stamping tonnage, the number of punches, feeding devices, machine tools and mold protection devices must also be considered.
4. Due to the special requirements of some parts during molding, the mold also needs to use hot runner and gas-assisted molding. The manufacturer shall have CNC, EDM, wire cutting machine tools and CNC copy milling equipment, high-precision grinders, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instruments, computer design and related software.
When some users are engaged in product development or trial production of new products, they often only focus on product research and development at the initial stage, ignoring some communication with the two-color mold making unit. This is incorrect, everyone should pay more attention. After the product design plan is initially determined, there are two advantages to contact with the mold manufacturer in advance:
1. It can ensure that the designed product has a good forming process, and the finalized design will not be modified because the parts are difficult to process.
2. Two-color mold production can make design preparations in advance to prevent ill-consideration in a hurry, which affects the construction period. In short, to produce high-quality molds, only the close cooperation between the supplier and the demander can reduce costs and shorten the cycle.