What are the factors that lead to injection mold overfl […]
What are the factors that lead to injection mold overflow in the process of processing? So how to solve the overflow problem? I'll talk to you about this today.
First of all, we need to know that overflow, also known as overflow and flash, usually occurs in the open and closed positions of the mold. For example, parting surface of die, clearance of insert, hole of ejector, etc. If the overflow can not be eliminated in time, it will lead to part of the injection mold collapse or even permanent damage. In addition, the clearance between the blades and the overflow of the top pinhole will cause the finished product to adhere to the mold, thus affecting the demoulding process.
Factors leading to injection mold overflow:
1. Improper adjustment of the clamping device or elbow mechanism of the injection molding machine will lead to the mold not reaching the required parallelism, resulting in tight sealing on one side of the mold and firm sealing on the other side, which is easy to overflow during the injection process.
2. The parallelism of the injection molding machine itself is problematic, and the uneven distribution of the pull rod will also lead to the mold can not be closed tightly and cause overflow.
3. The fixed ring of the injection molding machine is seriously worn, the screw is too worn, the injection volume in the barrel is insufficient, and the cushion is too small, which may lead to overflow.
4. Poor accuracy of parting surface, deformation and warpage of movable template (such as middle plate), foreign matters on parting surface and protruding gliding burr around mold base will lead to injection mold overflow.
5. Unreasonable mold design. If the opening position of the mold cavity deviates too much, the unidirectional tension of the mold will be too large during the injection process, resulting in flash.
The above is part of the factors leading to injection mold overflow. I hope it can help you. For more information, please pay attention to Taizhou Huangyan Mengsheng Plastic Mould Co., Ltd. for more product details.