The development of the automobile industry has put forw […]
The development of the automobile industry has put forward higher and higher requirements for automotive lighting, and the lamp mold is one of the more difficult parts. Now the automotive lighting does not know how to be safe, but also to meet other requirements, such as the appearance of the car. Integrate, beautiful and practical, etc.
Good automotive lamp mold structure design is one of the prerequisites for a qualified mold manufacturing. There are 10 professional mold structure designers and product stylists in the technical department of our company, all of whom have more than 5 years of work experience, and can design the mold structure. Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the product structure (including: mold flow analysis, mold release slope, microcosm of product surface, design of gating system, design of exhaust system, design of cooling system, etc.) These molds are the most important and easiest to produce. The problems will be repeatedly verified when the mold structure is designed.
The second prerequisite for qualified mold manufacturing is the selection of mold materials. Commonly used mold steels are: 45#, 40Cr, P20, 2738, 2316, 718, NAK80, H13, S136 and so on. According to the customer's mold usage requirements and life requirements, we can advise the customer on the choice of mold steel.
The technical requirements for automotive lamp moulds are as follows:
1. The product forming process, mold structure and manufacturing process are analyzed. Ensure that the life of the mold meets the requirements of the guests.
2. Design the complete mold structure and processing parts, and propose assembly requirements and injection molding process requirements.
3. Before opening the mold, fully analyze the appearance quality defects of FOG LAMP MOULD plastic parts (such as shrinkage, etc.) or mold structure problems (such as parting surface setting, gate setting, unguaranteed mold life, etc.).
4. Appearance of the mold: The appearance of the mold must be guaranteed to be free of rust, bump marks, disability and other module defects.
5. Mould transportation: Mould transportation must be equipped with a clamping plate, and the packaging is firm and rust-proof.
6. Mould information: When the mould is delivered, a complete set of mould wearing parts and maintenance reference materials are provided.