1. The material selection of the main working parts of […]
1. The material selection of the main working parts of the mould is improper. The material performance is not good and wear-resistant; the die steel is not refined and has a large number of smelting defects; the process of changing the convex and concave die into forging blank is not perfect, and there are hidden dangers of heat treatment.
2. Die structure design problem, die structure is unreasonable. There is no reinforcement device for the slender punch, the discharging port is not smooth, and the excessive discharge force makes the punch bear alternating load more severe.
3. The imperfection of the die making process is mainly manifested in the poor internal quality of the convex and concave die forging blank, and the problems of the heat treatment technology and process, resulting in the incomplete quenching of the convex and concave die, as well as the uneven soft spots and hardness. Sometimes there are microcracks, even cracks, grinding and polishing are not in place, and the surface roughness value is too large.
4. No lubrication or lubrication, but the effect is not good.