1. The processing company should first equip each pair […]
1. The processing company should first equip each pair of molds with a recovery card to record and count its use, maintenance (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage in detail. Based on this, it can find out which parts and components are damaged and the degree of wear. Provide information on the discovery and resolution of problems, as well as the molding process parameters of the mold and the materials used in the product, thereby shortening the trial run time of the mold and improving efficiency.
2. The processing company should test the various properties of the mold under the normal operation of the injection molding machine and the mold, and measure the size of the molded plastic part, and use this information to determine the current state of the mold and find the cavity and shape according to the plastic parts provided The information can judge the damage of the core, cooling system and parting surface, and can judge the damage state of the mold and repair measures.
3. Focus on the tracking and testing of several important parts of the mold: the ejector and guide parts are used to ensure the opening and closing movement of the mold and the ejection of plastic parts. If any part of the mold gets stuck due to damage, it will cause production to stop. Always keep the mold thimble and guide post lubricated (use the most suitable lubricant), and regularly check whether the thimble and guide post are deformed and surface damaged. Once found, replace it in time; after completing a cycle, work on the surface of the mold, and apply anti-rust oil on the moving and guiding parts. Special attention should be paid to protecting the elastic strength of the bearing parts of the gear, rack mold and spring mold to ensure They are always in the best working condition; as time goes by, the cooling channel is prone to deposit scale, rust, silt and algae, which makes the cross section of the cooling channel smaller and the cooling channel narrower, which greatly reduces the cooling liquid and mold The heat exchange rate between the two increases the cost of the enterprise. Therefore, attention should be paid to the cleaning of the runner; for the hot runner mold, the maintenance of the heating and control system helps prevent the occurrence of failures, so it is particularly important. Therefore, after each cycle, an ohmmeter should be used to measure the strip heaters, rod heaters, heating probes and thermocouples on the mold. If it is damaged, please replace it in time and compare it with the mold history table. Make records so that problems can be discovered in time and countermeasures can be taken.
4. Pay attention to the surface maintenance of the mold. It directly affects the surface quality of the product. The point is to prevent rust. Therefore, it is particularly important to choose a suitable anti-rust oil. After the mold completes its task, different methods should be used to carefully remove the remaining injection moldings. Copper rods, copper wires and mold cleaners can be used to remove residual injection molding and other deposits in the mold, and then air dry. It is forbidden to clean hard objects, such as iron wires and steel bars, to avoid scratching the surface. If rust spots are caused by corrosion injection molding, please use a grinder for grinding and polishing, and spray anti-rust oil, and then store the mold in a dry, cool, and dust-free place.