1. After using the mold for a long time, the blade must […]
1. After using the mold for a long time, the blade must be sharpened, and the surface of the blade must be demagnetized after grinding. The mold user company must make a detailed record, count its use, maintenance (lubrication, cleaning, rust prevention) and damage, and perform statistics based on the damaged parts and the degree of wear, so as to provide information about finding and solving the problem. In addition, the molding process parameters of the mold and the materials used in the product shorten the trial run time of the mold and improve the production efficiency. The various properties of the mold should be tested under the normal operation of the injection molding machine and the mold, and the size of the final molded plastic part should be measured. This information can be used to determine the current state of the mold, and then the damage state can be determined based on the information provided by the cavity, core, cooling system, and plastic parts, using the damage of the parting surface.
2. Springs and other elastic parts are most easily damaged during use, and are usually broken and deformed. The method used is replacement. The mold manufacturer must pay attention to the specification and model of the spring during the replacement process. The specification and model of the spring are determined by the colors, outer diameter and length of the three items. Only when the three items are the same can they be replaced. The quality of imported springs is better.
3. When using the mold, the punch is easy to break, bend and bite, and it usually hurts the punch sleeve. Damaged punches and sleeves are usually replaced with parts of the same specification. The parameters of the hole punch mainly include the size of the working parts, the size and length of the installation parts.
4. Fasten the parts, check whether the fastened parts are loose or damaged. The method adopted by the mold manufacturer is to find the same specifications for replacement.
5. Material pressure plate, material pressure parts such as Uniglue, discharge plate, pneumatic ejector and other material discharge parts. During maintenance, check the relationship between the components and whether they are damaged, repair the damaged components, check whether there is air leakage through pneumatic jacking, and take measures for specific situations. If the trachea is damaged, replace it. It is necessary to focus on tracking and testing several important parts of the mold: ejection and guide components are used to ensure the opening and closing movement of the mold and ejection of plastic parts. If any part of the mold gets stuck due to damage, it will cause production to stop, so frequent maintenance should be carried out. Lubrication of the mold thimble and guide post (the most suitable lubricant should be selected), and regularly check whether the thimble, guide post, etc. are deformed and damaged on the surface. Once found, they must be replaced in time; After the production cycle, the working surface of the mold must remain flat , The moving and guiding parts are coated with professional anti-rust oil, and special attention should be paid to protecting the elastic strength of gears, rack bearing parts, molds and spring molds, to ensure that they are always in the best working condition; With the extension of production time, The cooling channel is prone to deposit scale, rust, silt and algae, so the cross-section of the cooling channel is reduced, the cooling channel is narrowed, the heat exchange rate between the coolant and the coolant is greatly reduced, and the production cost of the enterprise is increased. Therefore, care should be taken to clean the runner. For hot runner molds, the maintenance of heating and control systems helps prevent production failures, so it is particularly important.